Our experience spans decades of working in safety, health and environmental corporate management positions with major oil and gas companies and overseeing contractor safety programs throughout North America.
This gives us knowledge of how Owner Clients work, what they expect from contractors and what they expect of ISNetworld®, PEC Premier, PICS or CanQual third party qualification companies.
Unique field experience includes:
During 2004 we provided safety and environmental support activities in Afghanistan under the most extreme conditions for a Fourtune 500 US based company working with NATO combat units for logistical safety support at the Bagram air base.
In 2005 we assisted a major multinational oil company with boots on the ground support immediately following Katrina providing HSE analysis and supervision of 10 safety staff and numerous contractors for four cities in two states involving housing and infrastructure for over 4,000 displaced workers and family members.
We were back in the Gulf of Mexico area during 2010 supporting another multinational oil company coordinating facilities in four states for HSE management and supervision of 20+ field based health, safety and environmental staff and auditors.
Some Owner Clients are finding our support for their contractors so professional, timely and consistent that we now receive calls from contractors after they have been directed to Safety Resourcing LLC by their customer!
We understand the pressures small businesses are under these days - insurance, benefits, competition, etc. We have the understanding, the patience and the ability to support these small businessmen and women in the USA, Australia and Canada in their quest of qualification to work for major local or global companies.
Corporate Philosophy & Vision Statement
You won't find fancy graphics or gimmics at Safety Resourcing - just simple, fast and thorough compliance related products to get you up and running and obtain ISNetworld®, PEC Premier, PICS or CanQual approval as quickly as possible. Our Vision Statement includes:
- $500 million Canadian corporation was supporting large oil owner client companies in two separate jurisdictions which required twice the compliance requirements. We performed an extensive gap analysis, modified their existing safety management system and submitted for approval. Our initial score was 99.35%! Three days later they were 100% approved.
A client called needing seven safety programs and didnt have the resources nor time to research the requirements and was under a tight timeline for approval purposes. Within thirty minutes the programs were in his hands ready for submittal. All were 100% approved on the first submittal.
A client needed 25 safety programs and even though we were out of town at the time we used our remote file access and all were received within 24 hours. All passed on the first submittal.
Due to Canadian regulatory requirements a client needed a total of 218 separate safety programs to qualify across Canada! The first submittal produced an approval rating of 98% and the other 2% was due to changes made by ISNetworld® during the review period.
We always enjoy receiving great compliments from our satisfied clients. Click here to view just a few we've received.
Your security is important to you and to Safety Resourcing. We utilize the most cutting edge processes and support companies to ensure your privacy, safety during transactions and not receiving spam.
- We ensure your credit card security by having our site screened by Trustwave for our credit card banking source to ensure PCI compliance for protection of your identity and credit card transactions.
- We only utilize Authorize.net, a leading payment gateway supplier with extremely thorough security for all credit card transactions.
- All transaction are processed using a SSL certificate from GeoTrust ensuring 256 kit encryption.
- All client files are maintained on off-site, secure servers and backed up on a real time basis.
- Your privacy is ensured by our customer privacy standards being reviewed and verified by TRUSTe.
- We have invested in continual scanning and security for your business with Safety Resourcing. We are compliant for PCI and server security through two separate daily PCI scanning companies.
Thanks for shopping with us and more importantly your trust!