Data Protection and Free File Sharing
All of your files are kept on offsite servers with redundant back up including Egnyte® using 256-bit AES encryption to encode data during transmission. If our office burned down your data is secure!
Upon request we can share your files with you on a real time basis via Egnyte® at no cost to you. You can share your files within your company and if you ever lose a file we can immediately send it to you.
Unlike email-based communication, which flows unprotected over the Internet, all communications with Egnyte, including continuous data backup and browser, and desktop-based requests, are secured using 256-bit AES encryption over SSL.
Egnyte servers are hosted at SAS 70 Type II compliant collocation facilities that feature 24/7 manned security, biometric access control, video surveillance and physical locks. Egnyte provides data replication with redundant independent RAID storage. Egnyte also integrates with client-side encryption services to provide complete end-to-end data encryption. Customers can define and manage their own encryption keys, enabling complete control over files from anywhere.
The Egnyte security approach is intended to ensure the highest level of protection to customers' business critical data. Egnyte commits extensive resources to maintaining an enterprise-class security infrastructure, allowing customers to comply with HIPAA, FINRA and Safe Harbor requirements
Credit Card Protection
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Safety Resourcing had to pass an extensive background check and invest heavily to be granted the Norton Secured EV SSL to bring you the highest level of trust, which you deserve when using your credit card.
- Uses up to encryption with 128-bit minimum secures online transactions.
- Every day our website is automatically malware scanned to protect our site from hackers.
- The green address bar in our check out phase assures you that our site is verified and your purchase is protected by the same SSL used by Fortune 500 companies.
- The Norton Secured Seal, the most trusted mark on the Internet, is viewed over half a billion times per day on websites in 170 countries.
- To learn more click here.
Additional vigorous processes we have in place include using multiple external reviewers to insure we meet all PCI DSS compliant requirements.
- Credit card secure transactions via Authorize.Net, the leading credit card processing company.
- Strict company policy that no Safety Resourcing employee shall ever write down anyone's credit card number. All phone or other transmission of credit card information is via Authorize.net secure and controlled servers.