Our management experience spans decades of working at field and corporate level HSE management positions with major oil and gas and construction companies throughout North America. The owner of Safety Resourcing for over 12 years, as a corporate safety director, had 27 safety representatives on a direct daily reporting basis to him from locations within Canada and the USA. After choosing to leave the corporate HSE world Safety Resourcing was formed and has been helping clients for 12 years.
This gives us the unique real-world knowledge of how Owner Clients work, what they expect from contractors and how they work with ISNetworld®, Veriforce® or Avetta®. Our field experience highlights include:
- In 2005 we assisted a major multinational oil company with boots on the ground support immediately following hurricane Katrina providing HSE leadership of 10 field safety staff and numerous contractors for four cities in two states involving infrastructure for over 4,000 displaced workers and family members.
- Later in 2005 we joined Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan as a senior safety specialist at Bagram Air Base working with coalition forces, base personnel and company staff.
- We were back in the Gulf of Mexico area during 2010 supporting another multinational oil company for 3 months coordinating facilities in four states for HSE supervision of 27 staff and auditors in a disaster response situation.
Some Owner Clients are finding our support for their contractors so professional, timely and consistent that we now receive calls from contractors after they have been directed to Safety Resourcing LLC by their customer!
We understand the pressures small businesses are under these days - insurance, benefits, competition, etc. combined with the understanding, the patience, and the ability to support these small businesses in the USA, Australia and Canada in their quest of qualification to work for major local or global companies.
Corporate Philosophy & Vision Statement
You will not find fancy graphics or gimmicks at Safety Resourcing - just simple, fast and thorough compliance related products to get you up and running and obtain ISNetworld®, Veriforce® or Avetta® approval as quickly as possible. Our Vision Statement is based on:
- Every day we pride ourselves on our integrity, our professionalism and rapid response to solve problems.
- Every day we realize every customer is the most important to us.
- Every day if we do something we do it right - it is our business and our reputation is on the line with each client.
We always enjoy receiving great compliments from our satisfied clients. See our Client Testimonials
Your security is vital to Safety Resourcing. We utilize the most cutting-edge processes and support companies to ensure your privacy and safety during viewing and transactions.
- All site viewing and transaction are protected with an Extended Domain Validation SSL Certificate with 256 kit encryption, $2,000,000 in website identity assurance and PCI scanning of our website.
- All client files are maintained on multiple off-site, secure servers and backed up on a real time basis.
- We are thoroughly compliant for credit card security and our strong server security has never had a breach or even an attempted breach of internet security.
Canadian Society of Safety Engineering - International Member
AMVETS - Member
Marine Corps League - Member
Nevada Veterans Coalition - Member - Honor Guard Detail
United States Field Artillery Association - USMC Redleg Member
Thanks for shopping with us and more importantly your trust!